2. On the New Account Setup window, select Email account and click Next.
3. On the Identity window, in the Your Name field, enter your first and last name.
4. In the E-mail Address field, type your email address and click next.
5. On the Server Information window, select POP.
6. In the Incoming Server field, enter the name of your incoming server, mail.yourdomain.com
7. In the Outgoing Server field, type mail.yourdomain.com and click Next.
8. On the User Names window, in the Incoming User Name field, enter your user name (your full email address).
9. In the Outgoing User Name field, enter your user name (your full email address).
10. On the Account Name window, in the Account Name field, enter the name you would like to use for this account, for example "My Account" and click Next.
11. Verify that the information is correct and Click Finish.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
PosibleHost has a strict NO SPAM policy on sending of bulk email. Bulk email can only be sent to...
In the control panel, the MX Entry Maintenance option allows you to choose where your email...
To create an Email alias with cpanel you need to follow the steps which are given bellow:1. Open...
There are few simple steps you can follow to minimize the amount of spam you receive to your...
There are a number of reasons why your outgoing emails might not work. 1) Can you use...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution